2014 - Present
- Lead paid, owned and earned digital marketing for the bPay business within Barclaycard.
- Ownership of the eCommerce strategy, development and adoption of owned and third-party digital retail channels.
- Optimise and develop an innovative and engaging digital content strategy and inspire a social media driven culture.
- Design and execute a market-leading social media strategy that builds strong relationships and engagement with prospects, existing customers and business partners.
- Embed the agreed brand promise and experience principles across all digital properties to build brand equity.
- Focus on building the optimum end-to-end digital journey across online, mobile apps and social media to build community engagement and advocacy.
- Manage the design, build and maintenance of the bPay website and all digital advertising assets. This includes all direct response, awareness and engagement channels.
- Lead all performance media channels including display, PPC, programmatic, social media and an affiliate network of over 100 publishers. Support wider ATL channels including print and OOH.
- Maintain on-going relationships with Customer Services to achieve 360 ownership of the customer experience across all digital channels.
- Report affectively on all digital marketing activities. Good working knowledge of Adobe Analytics, Omniture, Brandwatch & Radian6.
- Leading a fully integrated digital advertising campaign that accounted for 45% of overall sales within the launch campaign period.
- Built a strong social media launch campaign that reached over 30m people with above industry average engagement rate, sentiment and CTR.
- Supported brand awareness with the first ever Vlogger campaign within Barclaycard.
- Consistently achieve excellent CPA, CTR and engagement across all performance media channels. Performance media channels account for an average of 35% of all sales.