2014 - Present
- Lead paid, owned and earned digital marketing for the bPay business within Barclaycard. Optimise and develop an innovative engaging digital content strategy and inspire a social media driven culture.
- Lead all performance marketing channels including display, PPC, programmatic, social media and an affiliate network of over 100 publishers. Support wider ATL channels including print and OOH.
- Design and execute a market-leading social media strategy that builds strong relationships and engagement with prospects, existing customers and business partners. Embed the agreed brand promise and experience principles across all digital properties to build brand equity.
- Focus on building the optimum end-to-end digital journey across online, mobile apps and social media to build community engagement and advocacy. Manage the design, build and maintenance of the bPay website and all digital advertising assets.
- Maintain on-going relationships with Customer Services to achieve 360 ownership of the customer experience across all digital channels.
- Report affectively on all digital marketing activities. Good working knowledge of Adobe Analytics, Omniture, Brandwatch & Radian6.
- Ownership of the eCommerce strategy, development and adoption of owned and third party digital retail channels.
- Leading a fully integrated digital advertising campaign that accounted for 45% of overall sales within the launch campaign period.
- Built a strong social media launch campaign that reached over 30m people in 2015 with above industry average engagement rate, sentiment and CTR.
- Led the first ever Vlogger campaign within Barclaycard achieving market-leading influencer exposure, significant traffic to owned assets and 50% uplift in brand mentions.
- Consistently achieve excellent CPA, CTR and engagement across all performance media channels. Performance media channels account for an average of 35% of all sales.