2014 - Present
- Lead all performance marketing channels including display, PPC, programmatic, social media and an affiliate network of over 100 publishers. Support peers on wider ATL channels including print and OOH.
- Lead paid, owned and earned digital content channels to deliver engaging, inspiring and relevant content to a wide range of audiences.
- Design and execute a market-leading social media strategy that builds strong relationships and engagement with prospects, existing customers and business partners. Embed the agreed brand promise and experience principles across all digital properties to build brand equity.
- Focus on building the optimum end-to-end digital journey across online, mobile apps and social media to build community engagement and advocacy. Manage the design, build and maintenance of the core websites and eCommerce environments.
- Lead, evaluate and drive key agency partners to deliver strong creative concepts and executions that sell the brand image. Encourage constructive feedback cycles for future improvements.
- Report on all digital marketing activities to C-suite and board regularly including external business reporting. Good working knowledge of Adobe Analytics, Omniture, Brandwatch & Radian6.
- Ownership of the eCommerce strategy, development and adoption of owned and third party digital retail channels. Additionally responsible for all co-creation of all partner properties where the brand is mentioned.