2012 - Present
- Work closely with the Global Marketing Team, Media Relations & Group social media teams to deliver against the Social Media strategy across the UK & Southern Europe.
- Lead major project discussion in relation to social media to provide knowledge & discuss insight that will be required for fulfilment of post-project objectives. Provide insight into anticipated social content & engagement.
- Lead a team of Social Engagement Managers in delivering challenging objectives within the social media area. Deliver performance by developing and inspiring people to achieve business objectives.
- To effectively manage large stakeholder network (including Senior Executives & Board Members, when required).
- Manage customer service & complaint management through social media channels on behalf of Barclaycard UK & Southern Europe.
- Demonstrate the potential for social media as a customer service tool & improve the current working process to maximise return whilst identifying opportunities to increase the impact social media has to our business and customers.
- Own business incident management & remediation on behalf of Operations. Accountable business owner for customer experience, complaint management & engage with Operations on all business incidents.
- Ensure senior stakeholder communication takes place consistently & act as direct contact point for any escalations or service related issues linked to business incidents.
- Take direct ownership for liaison between Operations & the Business Incident Management Team, Command & Control, Major Incident Management & Service Management.
- Run day-to-day remediation activity as a result of business incidents. Ensure resource is allocated across Barclaycard & drive remediation plans to resolution.
- Improve & develop how incident management impacts operations. This includes enhancing incident communication to the Virtual Contact Centres, improving oversight of all incidents and creating a bridge between all business areas.